A campus experience for high school, colleges, and community organization groups of 10 to 40 attendees. This 90-minute guided walking tour of campus will be led by an SCSU student tour guide, followed by an optional information session with an Admissions Counselor.
- This request form is for high schools, colleges and community organizations only. To schedule a visit for you and your family please visit Campus Tours.
- Once your request to visit has been reviewed by the SCSU Admissions Office, a representative will contact you via the phone number/email provided.
- Submission of a request form does not guarantee SCSU will be able to accommodate your visit. Preference will be given to groups who have not visited campus in the past 6 months.
- We are unable to provide transportation services to/from campus.
- If you would like to including eating on campus as part of your experience, we are unable to cover the cost of your meal. Group tours are welcome to make meal requests with our dining services to eat in the main campus dining facility, Connecticut Hall.
We are no longer accepting requests for Spring 2019 Group Visits. Please check back later this summer for our Fall 2019 registration.